kryptview a850 hd

mehmood

HI can i install diffrent image (like the one on the zgemma boxes) on these boxes. cause the problem with THIS image ,there is no autobanquet ,and when you lose channal you have to do scan manually , and theN add 300 channals. to the diffrent ....... lots of work .

You bought a closed support box and not an open sourced box that could have any choice of image like linux enigma 2 receivers.
Even e2 boxes wont fix lost and out of reach channels gone to the dark side.

The price of these boxes(new) are still not less than £150 if you buy it on line. i dont know why, it should be £10

Hi Lads just a query been a while since I've been on here, purchased a Kodi firestick a couple of years ago there not bad, but's what's the latest box to get a couple of additional VM channels I can get to see what I like before I puchase them though VM,

My 850 still going stronger must be close to 8 years now.. obviously lost the SKY SD Sports now as well but that's not because of the box..

My 850 still going stronger must be close to 8 years now.. obviously lost the SKY SD Sports now as well but that's not because of the box..
Yep good 6 years with mine. Shame that the main sky sports channels have gone :-( May have to put it in the attic soon :-(

Yep good 6 years with mine. Shame that the main sky sports channels have gone :-( May have to put it in the attic soon :-(

Why would you do that?
If the box can receive over 300 channels, most in Hd, which is twice as many as any sat box using uk sat, surely it's worth keeping?
BT Sports 1 2 and 3 for your prem league and Euro games, all movies in HD
250+ other channels without loop/lag/glitch, lob a cheap iptv sub on firestick and put it on for an hour a week when there's something interesting scheduled

Back