Kryptview Downloads

Afternoon
My A850 has been down a few days now.
Working through the possible reasons why.
Just noticed that the downloads section no longer has the Kryptview files? Have these been moved? What is the latest software?
Waiting for a response from line provider has connection coming up as "not connected".
Regards.

if you have the one with added line info then nothing has changed have you tried rebooting box and router to see if it connects?

I believe I have the added line info. SV 1.03.04 dated 18-06-16. Working with a problem until earlier this week. Have done the usual disconnect reconnect, factory default, re-scan etc. Could be the providers servers have gone down.

Cactikid
Provider confirmed all working his end.
Any ideas?
I'm stumped.
Still getting terrestrial tv through but box is connecting to providers server?

but if box is not connecting to internet it wont unscramble so recheck .
you said you factory reset so means your starting from scratch.
1-5 will work with no line info.

I have re-entered the line info (from two different providers - I have two subscriptions). Neither are working and both have confirmed no issues their end.
The strange bit is that the box isn't even trying to connect i.e. it's static on not connected.
I have changed the coaxial cable and changed the splitter.
Router and internet are working perfectly.
Absolutely stumped.
Maybe circuitry within the box has failed?
May be time for a new box...its served me well.

mine sometimes disconnected itself but after re-entered the pass & user name the box connected again, not that often but strange !

its not the coaxial feed but the lan feed to see if it flashes at the port,you should not have to re enter line info unless you factory default=wipe box.
rebooting box and router can reconnect lan issues.

how old is the line and was it working before,and 100% they supplied a mg/newcamd line.
many others had issues with lines not clearing.

I have re-entered the line info (from two different providers - I have two subscriptions). Neither are working and both have confirmed no issues their end.
The strange bit is that the box isn't even trying to connect i.e. it's static on not connected.
I have changed the coaxial cable and changed the splitter.
Router and internet are working perfectly.
Absolutely stumped.
Maybe circuitry within the box has failed?
May be time for a new box...its served me well.
My a780 does this sometimes I switch box off at the back for 10-15 seconds then switch back on and it connects again

shouldnt have to factory reset the a 850 just delete channels then scan again on the 780 you can factory reset and scan again without losing your nline details. sure you have scanned on the right provider ie ntl tellewest

Back