KRYPTVIEW lines problem " solution"

the problem lies at the server end in the main part.

a lot of servers are not set up to allow these servers to connect.

there are also 780s and 850s out there that connect fine when given the correct test details but others that will not connect at all, perhaps 1 in 10 have problems.

the only thing i can think is that its user error :-(

if i got a box for irl and used uk line would it connect but not show programs,be handy if i could check lines for people?

it would connect, however wouldn't really be much help, if you cant view the channels to make sure they clear.

a box will connect fine on some servers but not clear channels.

Here what i found
Some boxes not connect to any servers
Some boxes connect to server but no joy reason for this case is the server emu "oscam not work newcamd or mgcamd as i tested - multics works only newcamd - did not test with csp as i do not have"
Finally if your box connect without joy still there is some hope to find suitable server if it does not connect to any server i think you will need to wait an update or firmware solution
I hope thats help

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

posted a reply to this earlier but it's seems to have been deleted.

username and pass have to be in the format ABCDE12345 that is, how they are originally generated.
If they are shortened to 123 and abc, some boxes, (mine's one of them) can't connect, hope this is of some use to someone

ok posted elsewhere users not connected and asked provider to give them a new shorter user id for use in kv boxes,when done and reentered it worked.

Ah, now i understand.
If your testline doesn't work with long format, try shorter and if it won't work with short, try longer...wierd considering they're the same boxes :eyebrow:

Right got mine going added all the detail then turned it on. Now just turn the box off wait couple of seconds turn back on leave it on a channel for few seconds and all working.

ok i have finally got box working with test line but i am getting the scrambled message on all channels every now and again,just like when it was free . is anyone else getting this problem,should i just upgrade box or should i try another line,or is it anything to do with kryptview servers.
chocco

ok i have finally got box working with test line but i am getting the scrambled message on all channels every now and again,just like when it was free . is anyone else getting this problem,should i just upgrade box or should i try another line,or is it anything to do with kryptview servers.
chocco

I would give it a go to another line. Mine is up and running since end of may without much problem. I do get odd freeze but no where near like when it was free and its getting better with every update thanks to KV team for putting effort in the updates.

ok thanks i think it was loose connection has now working ok just thought it might be server as it kept going off around 10pm just like it did with kv free server

I had a connection, but it went to not connected after a couple of weeks, is this the problem you refer to?
thanks
bob

Unfortunately mine went not connected about an hour ago. It says sending logon but than goes back to not connected.Provider says no problem at his end. Not sure wt the problem is.

chocco has an a1 provider so thinking its the same as he had before,recheck all lan connections even replace cables or homeplugs as they go faulty,does your router need a reboot also,also best to say what router you are using.
downloading or high internet use may cut into your bandwidth.

Hi I have an KV A780 flashed with the A780v4.5.07 firmware.Can someone direct me to the best server and possibly instruct me what to do as its new to me thanks.

hi all ineed sum info on newcamd line for my kryptveiw a780
please can some one help me out and applogies if this is in the wrong section

Back