Kryptview

lol No one can answer that question hilly19. No one knows how many weeks, months, or years they will work from now.
My personal opinion is Yes, but don't pay £150 or so if you are not prepared to loose it.

good box to buy at the moment is arnet kryptview a780c m8 only work on cable,read a lot about other boxs giving probs but on the a780c once you got going you are good until we all hit the wall.some day,in the far distance horizon hope not.

The star views are back! Although the kV's are a good box! Toss a coin between the two, but if ur to get a kv there is a contact on Facebook called krypton view box they will keep ya right

lol Krypton - wonder who that is ;)

KV is a great box, programmed by a reliable source who once brought us all the updates for EV and SV clones lol.

The star views are back! Although the kV's are a good box! Toss a coin between the two, but if ur to get a kv there is a contact on Facebook called krypton view box they will keep ya right

I thought only some of the channels were back, for testing purposes obviously?

I used to be in the cable scene but have dumped it in favour of satellite TV, start up costs are more but after that the sky, pardon the pun, is your limit, again pardon the pun :)

Back