Kryptview,

huds

What is going on with the box, yesterday tried to watch the arsenal game on bt sports 1, and the channel,was off, today the channel is back on, but tonight Chelsea play on bt Europe, and guess what no channel, what are they playing at, if they don't want to support it no more switch it off, :hop mad:

Time to move on I say , as the bt channel if it was on last nite would probably scramble every 2 mins or so due to their lack of upkeep of their servers and the same goes for tonite , also was there not a tp change lately on bt

i agree move forward and get hd channels on a working box.

It seems very sad, KV should atleast say that the 780 box is no longer supported by them they did with the 750 after all. I would have happily migrated over to the 850 if they had done the right thing. So the question is would you buy a 850 now from them?

i agree move forward and get hd channels on a working box.

It seems very sad, KV should atleast say that the 780 box is no longer supported by them they did with the 750 after all. I would have happily migrated over to the 850 if they had done the right thing. So the question is would you buy a 850 now from them?

NO. I'd be looking elsewhere for something more reliable and stable.

Back