KSI V Logan Paul - Where to watch?

dt99

TK Veteran
KSI V Logan Paul fight is on YouTube but you have to pay something like £7.50 to watch it. Does anyone know if it will be shown anywhere else?

I know it's not a lot to pay, but if I can get it for free, then why not!!

It's on August 25.

It's for my son, all the info on the internet seems to suggest YouTube only and my IPTV provider is not sure if they will have it.

You Tube may not let it be shown by any other channel, but if its on any of the euro sats, it probaly wont advertise it until closer to the day, but i would say iptv providers will have it on ok.

I would say only youtube with them been youtube fighters and not in professional ranks or if they have a promotional team could be on there but some one may live stream it on fruitbook (Facebook) if your on there

Can you just imagine the amount of money the'yre going to get from a £7.50 PPV on Youtube with like close to 50 Million subscribers between them for a god dam amateur fight!

Well, my son knows best. He paid £7.50, didn't believe it would be on IPTV. Just found it on my sub and showed him, so he wasted £7.50. 15 yr olds always know best apparently. Waste of money in my eyes.

Theres a live stream from YouTube on twitch aswell type in YouTube ksi vs loan Paul and on one of them there's a link to twitch and on there lol

Last edited:
Can I say it was terrific, I thought it was going to be rubbish as I have never heard of any of the guys who were boxing but they gave 100% and it was very entertaining, just glad my supplier included a link. I can't wait for the rematch between KSI and Logan. I watch just about every fight whether it be MMA, Thai Boxing, WWE or traditional Boxing but this was good from the point of view all the lads gave everything they had.

Back