Laptop clean

What exactly do you mean by bugs?
What operating system are you using?
Personally I really wouldn't trust so called automated clean up tools as everyone uses their laptop/PC differently so something that is junk to one person maybe useful to another

CCleaner is usually a good start, but manually try going through your installed program list (if using windows), and remove any unwanted/preinstalled bloatware you never use.

This will considerately speed up your machine. Also if using windows 7 - 8.1, try running a disk cleanup to remove any cached system files like Downloads from IE etc.

Wise Disk Cleaner
Wise Registry Cleaner

Also recommend installing adblock plus on all browsers that you use to minimise the chance of clicking on ads / popups etc.

Thanks for all your replies, I've installed the free trial CCLeaner so hopefully that does the job!:)

You can not beat a good old fresh install of whatever OS you are using, just be sure to back up any personal files you have saved on the HDD and just format the whole HDD. if using windows just format the main partition as you will delete the backup install files on the HDD.

Please don't remove the malware I planted this morning, I've not had time to empty your bank account yet
Yes I need access to the bank account as there is Pigeons stuck inside your bank account lol
This is quite handy for having a bit of a clearout.

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

You can not beat a good old fresh install of whatever OS you are using, just be sure to back up any personal files you have saved on the HDD and just format the whole HDD. if using windows just format the main partition as you will delete the backup install files on the HDD.
Just make sure you don't have to contact Microsoft after as they might think you have an illegal copy of Windows cos their stupid, Linux all the way!!!

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Advanced system optimizer is also a good software for speed up and optimize your pc's speed.
All these so called system optomizers are all the same , some can even cause more problems if you do not know what to select, there is never a one hit fix.

Back