Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Last film i watched was I Daniel Blake would give 10/10 it was funny in parts. real to life situations, and sad really enjoyed it

Last edited:
The Accountant, just too corny and far fetched 3/10
Denial too slowwwww 3/10

Not the best choices this weekend :boo:

I really enjoyed the Accountant lol. Few twists I never got. I must be slow lol.

Hacksaw Ridge I can highly recommend too! Even Mrs Bang liked it and that's saying something lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Went to see Split with James McAvoy not normally my cup tea but really enjoyed it, it has you right till the end. 7/10

Last edited:
Nerve, surprised how good it was, it's very close to our own social existence 8/10

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed the Accountant lol. Few twists I never got. I must be slow lol.

Hacksaw Ridge I can highly recommend too! Even Mrs Bang liked it and that's saying something lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Great copy eh Bangord? ;) Yify is da mannn when it comes to good copies. None of this CAM bollox?!

Cant wait to find a decent version of T2 myself, my handbreak doesnt fancy coming the flicks with me to watch it.
Considered going on my own like but is it a bit sad asking for a single ticket lol

---------- Post Merged at 09:30 PM ----------

I quite liked war dogs me, couldnt beleive it was a true story!

Sully 8/10 have had a copy for ages and have passed it over for other films a few times
but really enjoyed it.

Just watched The Accountant with much trepidation (strange name for a girl) but was pleasantly surprised.
Enjoyed it and would give it 9/10.

Back