lastest firmware skybox f3

MRmr

im getting my box this morning and i need to know whats the correct and up to date firmware for the skybox f3

my inbox is empty if someone wants to inbox me

Hi.. Here is the link for the firmware.yeehaa

Code:
http://www.yojiatech.com/a/Support/Download/Skybox_F3/2013/0128/282.html

Last edited by a moderator:
If your box was advertised with a "full sky channel list"
which most are you don't need to mess with firmware
just enter your line details

ive had another set bakc :@ im so angry ive got my box the Ariel bloke came 45minutes late !! then says he cant do it hes scared to get that high up on my roof hahahaha un-*******-believable now i cant use my box until i get another one out which im finding hard to do

why not say what county/city/ town you are in. someone may know someone or be able to point you in the right direction.

all software for skybox f3, f4 etc are availiable here

Code:
http://www.yojiatech.com/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
im getting my box this morning and i need to know whats the correct and up to date firmware for the skybox f3

my inbox is empty if someone wants to inbox me

your box should come loaded with the firmware, so i suggest what ever is on it leave it alone, the one that comes loaded will work just fine.

why not say what county/city/ town you are in. someone may know someone or be able to point you in the right direction.

i didnt know if that was aloud mate :) but ive sorted one for tomorrow even cheaper than the last one my heads gonna be mashed sitting with this box and not being able to use it till tomorrow

---------- Post Merged at 03:32 PM ----------

your box should come loaded with the firmware, so i suggest what ever is on it leave it alone, the one that comes loaded will work just fine.

yes mate it came loaded so im just leaving it :) thanks for info

i didnt know if that was aloud mate :) but ive sorted one for tomorrow even cheaper than the last one my heads gonna be mashed sitting with this box and not being able to use it till tomorrow

---------- Post Merged at 03:32 PM ----------

yes mate it came loaded so im just leaving it :) thanks for info

If its not broken dont fix it thats my take on it

If its not broken dont fix it thats my take on it

maybe a silly question ok here it goes :

ive got my box readi for tomorrow when my dish is being set up how will i know that ive got the rite set up (astra) to get the channels ??? will it be the signal on the box or summit

The guy setting it up should test it
with a meter, they have good ones not
the £10 ropey ones us amateurs use
now and then.

If you are unsure just hook your box up it should show all FTA channels
anyway. Premium channels will just show scrambled like an ordinary freesat box.

providing you get FTA you should be good to go, or if you load in a channel list and get scrambled then your all set until you enter the needed details

Back