latest blade downloads

yes it is safe, but its not patched version as no patched is available for this January version yet.

I don't get why anyone would need to update from the last release?.

What more improvements are wanted and why the need for an update, If it ain't broke, don't fix it!.

I was just curious to know if the above release had the 9991 menu.
Last patched firmware has been working spot on, I had no probs with that, its been working great for my 2 boxes

maybe youtube compatibility fixed a little bit, youtube is not stable in old version.

Yeah it is pretty shit, although never use it cause I have a PC for that.

Plus my smart TV works fine for youtube but I suppose each for their own.

I'll never understand why they add things like that to the firmware, if you use the box for free sky TV you need the internet.

Most that have the internet have a pc/laptop so can watch youtube on that can they not?.

right! we never used youtube, maps and all other silly stuff and i guess no one use such things on tv, even a cheap mobile these days show weather, maps and youtube. with cs plenty of channels to watch, firmware is solid never have any problem.

The 9991 firmware came out just after this one did. Its definately out there and has been for 2 months. Can't remeber where I saw it tho, but the only difference on that I read was a You Tube fix so I didn't bother.

9991 sw

Here is the jan release with the 9991 option

G

Attachments

• BM7000s Jan 04 2013 8ax.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 249
Great. Thanks for letting me know.

It looks as though the file was modified on 6 January so it must have been lying forgotten in a drawer somewhere at Blade Towers.

@YonY

I definately saw it on another forum in January... a russian one i think. The forum was all in russian and I google translated it but it only fixed youtube so didnt bother.

New here to the site and these boxes so forgive if im out of line or sound alittle silly . Just wanted to know if it was worth upgrading from the Oct 12 version to this one is it more stable or should i stick this the older version like someone else mentioned . I only mention this as the box freezes alittle when changing channels ie starts the channel then does alittle reset if you like of the channel (if that makes any sense) or should i try reloading in the image again? any help / advice appreciated

Back