latest blade downloads

The link in Galaxy's post on the previous page (20 March) is perfectly fine (as is the one you've just posted). .

file downloads ok but when i try to extract it, it comes up with crc error.The other link is for file with no server menu.

Yep, its fine.
Unless you want to use You Tube you might as well leave the October one on. It works perfectly.

Last edited:
hi this file downloads ok on all threads but stb file corrupted within the folder. please fix and upload please. thankyou shoyaib

You have now gone "blue" so you should be ok to download.

Stuff also in the download section

Hi all sorry another newbie asking questions. just got the 7000 combo, was looking for the patched update which I have read should be dated Jan 2013. any pointers on setting it up in the UK like satellite dish settings etc. I know I can get 9991 once patched so can't war to try that, appreciate any help.

hi jan 2014 firmware available BM7000s-13-01-14-8d.zip Latest stable version for the Blade Media BM7000s - 13/01/14 hope pros add 9991 option. as i couldnt find the jan 2013 one with 991 option. thankyou

Is it possible to downgrade the firmware version if i have already upgraded to the latest official version?

Back