latest news just posted 850

Hi loaded the new firmware on my A850 entered the ip and port numbers deskey 010203 etc active on but not connecting, have tried turning off box and rebooting my internet but still no connection any help please.

Hi loaded the new firmware on my A850 entered the ip and port numbers deskey 010203 etc active on but not connecting, have tried turning off box and rebooting my internet but still no connection any help please.

Rekey all password and iP and so on see if get connection
Have you updated to latest a850 firmware dated 23/05?

hi telewest thanks for reply yes latest firmware 23/05 tried all info again still no connection must be something iam doing or not doing ?

Yeah, if people are struggling to connect, Could be for a number of reasons, it's easy to overlook something simple like username password incorrect.
I would always advise reset then after scanning go through and input settings again.

Last edited:
hi telewest thanks for reply yes latest firmware 23/05 tried all info again still no connection must be something iam doing or not doing ?
Hey John are you keying Web address or iP?
On the first column
If Web address then key ip and see if it works
Your provider would have given you both Web and iP
All the best m8

Heads up read this elsewhere

Latest firmware for a850 is available via internet update for those on 1.02.04. Now 1.02.05 with mgcamd support

Latest firmware for a850 is available via internet update for those on 1.02.04. Now 1.02.05 with mgcamd support[/QUOTE

Thanks for info downloaded firmware to sv1.02.05 still only showing Newcamd setup
I have managed to get one A850 box up and running on firmware 1.02 01 Ithink dated 18th May
Been trying this second box line entered correctly several times both with IP address and web address from my supplier
saying SENDING LOGIN at least with this latest update it is trying to communicate. Before only said not connected
anyone got any Ideas thanks

Latest firmware for a850 is available via internet update for those on 1.02.04. Now 1.02.05 with mgcamd support[/QUOTE

Thanks for info downloaded firmware to sv1.02.05 still only showing Newcamd setup
I have managed to get one A850 box up and running on firmware 1.02 01 Ithink dated 18th May
Been trying this second box line entered correctly several times both with IP address and web address from my supplier
saying SENDING LOGIN at least with this latest update it is trying to communicate. Before only said not connected
anyone got any Ideas thanks

might only show newcamd but mgcamd now works.

yes i did post of new online update to add mgcamd in setup,omg i stuck it in downloadslol

I'm running a test line on the A780 & BT Sport 1 and 2 don't work, but BT Europe does.

Why is this?

Factory reset was done when SW was flashed and re-scanned channels.

UPDATE:
BT Sport 1 and 2 does come on but glitches :(

Last edited:
Hi
I have done an internet upgrade but
am lost with details having to enter on newcamd set up. I have ip address which I put in. where do I get the rest of the information asked for. Password etc

hi guys i am a noob so please excuse if i am doing something wrong firstly thanks for all the help you guys give i have read and got the help needed in the past but now i just want to ask if there is a link for a step by step on what i need to do to get box updated thanks

if its the 850 you reflash with the current firmware in downloads and links are on those .
its the same idea on all boxes use the guides to see how its done and page 2 to see what goes where.

hi i have updated the software SV 1.02.05 but HV is still on 1.0.00.00 is that ok and do i have to do a rescan plz

Back