lawn mower advice please

celticfc

TK Veteran
hi im looking for a good reliable lawnmower to cut my grass , i have a chronic lung disorder so im looking for a lawn mower that will cut grass with ease and not a lot of effort as i dont have the puff to push it ,
thanx

It depends on how much grass you have.
Hover mowers do pretty much as it suggests - it hovers over the grass so all you have to do is point it.
However, i think the most important thing is just to do it regularly so the grass doesnt get too long, causing you extra effort pushing it.

I have a Hover mowers, but its hard work cutting, also the grass ( land ) is uneven , is not big area but enough to make it hard work
thanx

Lawnmower man?lol seriously tho,it sounds like a self propelled mower is what your looking for.
yes thats what im after but which one is my question
thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to let us know your budget really.

Based on what you've said I'd say a petrol one is not suitable. They can be a bugger to start with a pull cord and that's not gonna be good with a chronic lung disease.

I'd suggest a cordless electric one. They're lightweight and you won't have the faff of dragging a cable around behind you.

i would pay between £150-200 for a good one
thanx
had a look on gumtree but theres none in my area
my main problem when buying one is that i wouldnt know a good lawnmower from a bad one and i dont want to spend money on a bad mower
thanx for info so far guys , appreciate the input by yous

Back