Leave box in different room? Magic eye?

dommc92

Hi everyone currently got 2 zgemma h2s boxes and moving into a new house,plan was to place them both in a cabinet out of view near the kitchen and run all cables out of view to TV in living room and bedroom (1 box for each) anyone any idea if the sky magic eye will work for me to be able to change the channel as obviously the box won't be where the TV is.Any help greatly appreciated

has been covered before many times
cheapest and quickest way would be an app on your phone or tablet

you need to buy the magic eyes then another box to make then work with your box.
app quick and can be free

has been covered before many times
cheapest and quickest way would be an app on your phone or tablet

you need to buy the magic eyes then another box to make then work with your box.
app quick and can be free

Every other thread I've seen regarding g this is people wanting to output the box to more than one TV,im not wanting to I just want a way to control the box given as it's out of view so ir on box won't work,not necessarily magic eye

You can get infrared extenders that allow you to stick the box out of sight.
Depends how far away from the TV you intend to put the box.
My upstairs box is in the loft and the extender cable is just fed into the bedroom.
They're only about 6 feet long though.

They also have them on fleabay for about £4.

Extenders are long. The best thing to do is purchase a miracast or EZcast HDMI dongle as these support .ts streams unlike Chromecast. They can be found on EBay for around £12. Then stream to TV over wifi using Dreamdroid. If you have dual tuners you can even watch two different channels at the same time without the need of a multi room line.

Back