Leeds United

First time I've ever heared that from a united supporter.. lol .. but appreciated. .. risdales the man to blame..trying to live the dream.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well there's a first time for everything. Yes a united supporter the way it happened was crazy. I was in primary school in inner city Dublin a real shit hole of a school. The teacher went out of the class and I was sent to get something from the gym I can't really remember what it was but I came back to the class first when I opened the door all the lads were screaming Liverpool V United fight. So I looked at all this craziness and my mate was holding a table up trying to keep back 16 lads from battering him senseless. I didn't like this so I joined united that meant there was now two of us against 16 Liverpool scum. We used chairs tables bins you name it we threw it that day. We just went crazy. I got a bang of a chair on my arm and it cut me open. I needed 19 stitches but we still won. When the teacher came back the place was recked. We all got suspended because nobody would own up. That's how I became a United supporter all them years ago. 37 years ago.I was always into united but that day made it permanent a crazy story but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crazy m8.. I'd wish you good luck for the rest of season . But I can't bring myself to say that ..I'd be lying otherwise but great banter.

Same to you buddy. Take care. Who knows we might see Leeds in old Trafford soon back in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just saw this.Any good?
Championship sides Leeds United and Wolves are joint favourites to sign Bristol Rovers forward Matty Taylor.
Also says SHEFF.WED are about to sign Sam Winall from Barnsley.We could have done with him.

Last edited:
Scored a lot of goals last 2 seasons..only 25 I think so maybe worth a punt.. but think fletcher is monks main target.. he's been after him for a while.

Best game I've seen us play for quite some time Fri night. . On that form yes.. top 6 deff.

Back