Leicester city players should be ashamed!

stebridges

i think its wrong that they all of a sudden perform a few days after the manager goes! it can't all change in a few days can it ? this coming from accrington stanley fan ..... who are they ....exactly!!!

I see people now saying that it was Ranieri fault for the demise of the club. However you cannot pin the blame on Ranieri, at the end of the day he cannot run onto the pitch and play for them. These players are paid huge amounts of money to do a job which is to play football, it shouldn't be their decision whether or not they want to play to their full capacity. Say if I work in a restaurant and my boss upsets me, if I turned around and started cooking up shit do you think they would get rid of the boss? absolutely ******* not. Now I also see people saying that 3-1 win over Liverpool was down to the fact the manager was sacked, this is completely wrong. In three days no manager in the world could change the tactics that quickly so it's quite obvious this was a player problem and not the managerial tactics.

Some good trolling from Danny Simpson as well on Twitter - putting Jamie Carragher in his place on Twitter. LOL

Football for you, a crazy world.

Back