LF H2H Virgin Build

Lil_Dice

Hi All. I am brand new, I have been trying to setup my box but can't find the right build. I am looking for a virgin media build for my H2H which will accept a CCcam.cfg. Can anyone point me in the right direction please as all I have found is builds which need sky and virgin together or mgcamd.

Cheers

I tried the whooshbuild but it wanted me to use a usb to record and because I didn't want to use a usb it wouldn't go through the rest of the setup?

Hi. Ive used wooshbuild now. Managed to set it up. When I try search area, West Midlands is not there, so I used central Midlands, is that correct. Ive inputted my area on network I'd, searched for channels, found lots of channels but none of them play. I am thinking this is because I had a 24 hour trial and it has run out?

if you have scanned channels and picked them up then net id is correct mate

grab a new test line

Hi. Ive used wooshbuild now. Managed to set it up. When I try search area, West Midlands is not there, so I used central Midlands, is that correct. Ive inputted my area on network I'd, searched for channels, found lots of channels but none of them play. I am thinking this is because I had a 24 hour trial and it has run out?

try this one Walsall West Mids. TW 40974

I didn't add the once I linked the cccam.cfg on the box it worked. I just couldn't find where it was in the menu.

Back