LG TV and IPTV Streams

morbius

Recently got an LG smart tv and have been dabbling with IPTV for educational purposes only LOL.
The streams I have in my m3u are mainly .ts streams which work fine in VLC but don't work in Smart IPTV. Is it Smart IPTV or the LG tv software that is the problem? Can't figure it out has anyone had the same problem?

I also have LG smart tv. Got mine set up quite easy to be fair. You downloaded the app from the app store? It's called smart Iptv, you get 7 day trial and then you need to pay about 5 quid

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

You need to upload your .m3u playlist to the smart iptv app via the siptv website.

I also have LG smart tv. Got mine set up quite easy to be fair. You downloaded the app from the app store? It's called smart Iptv, you get 7 day trial and then you need to pay about 5 quid

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the quick reply.
I can get the app working fine if the streams aren't .ts which unfortunately most of those I have found are.
So its a question of what is different about .ts streams?

Maybe you could ask your provider for a playlist compatible with this app?

It is a lsit I found so not from a provider but most sports seem to work fine just checked then in VLC against live channels.
So I have not got a provider to go to and can't remember were I got the list. Doh!

Edit your download link - change where it says "output=ts" to "output=m3u8". Will download the m3u in m3u8 format now

Reactions: ste
Back