Life after Kodi?

it's ending apparently :grin:
Glad you put the smiley...I think things are going to go quiet for a while to whittle out some of the box buyers - they'll go find another source (cough: apks) and we'll see the hydra rear its head again [emoji4]

Well that's a bummer, I know( a man from the UK and turkey) s addon has a new repo but are they others coming back?

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

Well that's a bummer, I know( a man from the UK and turkey) s addon has a new repo but are they others coming back?

It's kind of complicated because they never went away. I'm still using exodus fine, as are lots of people. Same as all the other add-ons. However, if you tried to update since last week then it's been really difficult to access the relevant repos so people are reporting the end.

As the add-ons go for longer without links and sources being maintained then more and more will stop working properly.

People are going for temporary solutions: Elysium, Genesis Reborn, Specto and the Turkish fella mentioned above.
They all do pretty much exactly the same thing which is why I only ever bother with one. The main difference is whether they can handle Trakt integration.

Yeah trakt is well good lol, I'm using the above addons but like you say without maintenance the links are starting to go

Use real debrid and all of these problems go away. It's like they never existed [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Use real debrid and all of these problems go away. It's like they never existed [emoji23]

"this message as brought to you by real debrid"

It truly is the realist of all the debrids

Lol

Kodi is not going to die for a long time.
Even though some of the most popular addons have shut down others will rise from the ashes to take over. The community will take stock and rebuild itself again.

"this message as brought to you by real debrid"

It truly is the realist of all the debrids

Lol

You posted about problems with links disappearing...I posted a solution. But then again, how does one get to know those not worth helping if they don't pop up with their ungrateful comments?

You posted about problems with links disappearing...I posted a solution. But then again, how does one get to know those not worth helping if they don't pop up with their ungrateful comments?

I do appreciate the help, I was just trying to be funny, what quality do you get with Rd, 720/1080/4k?

Fair enough...it's Monday I've had a long day at work so perhaps a little snappy.

RD is mostly 1080p. There are some addons claim to pull through the meta data to enable streaming of 4k from RD servers but I've not experienced it to be able to comment. My thoughts on 4k though are you would need a real beefy device as well as a crazy fast conection.

Take into account true 4k is at least 40gb so that's tremendous throughput.

Cheaper than that I think. I buy 180 days a time and I think it's usually around 14-15 quid.

Back