Limit in id line digits?

utdman

Is there a limit on the length of the id that I can input to the box? I'm struggling to fit in the last 2 digits of nline?

Not sure tbh as I've never had this box before...the box is my mates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure tbh as I've never had this box before...the box is my mates

Are you familiar with using flash fxp or FileZilla? these programmes can connect to your box and let you add your connection easily

Yes I am used to FileZilla

Ok so if you can find your ip address of the box in network settings, fire the ip into FileZilla. Then if its a nline your looking to copy and paste it into the user path usr/keys/right click on newcamd.list/edit/now copy and paste the connection/save and restart mgcam
If using a cline your looking to open the cccam.cfg file delete everything in there and copy and paste your connection beginning C: line

Thanks to all, I'm out at the moment so will try after I get back. Cheers

It was manual entry on my 5000s as not enigma 2. A passcode brought up a special menu after flashing patched image.

nope and nope - unless the firmware has changed dramatically since I last use one! I'm sorry I can't even remember where the patched images are.

nope and nope - unless the firmware has changed dramatically since I last use one! I'm sorry I can't even remember where the patched images are.

thanks for that...looks like he may need a new box or a different provider with much lower id letters/numbers.

It is maybe the C section you're trying to add it into no? It should be newcamd. You got into it using 9991 then did you? what date of patched fw you using?

---------- Post Merged at 02:34 PM ----------

Lot of guides and info on google

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...HIvW8Af86qHoDA&gws_rd=ssl#q=blade+7000+N+line

I did use google first but came on here just to double check. yes I did try to input in newcamd using the 9991 function but cant input the final 2 digits of the nline id

it has a 2012 patch as far as I know

Will pm you a link to 2014 fw to try but easier getting a C if inputting manually - will be just as good is server decent and less prone to input error & quicker! :)

Back