Line channels are missing

Hoping someone can help, there was an issue with the dns, which stopped us receiving the line channels, all just have a black screen.
Have updated the details with the new line info to fix it, this is on the box now however still no channels. The information given said to restart cams... How do I do this?
Any help appreciated

depends on the image you are using as to where to navigate...OpenATV is menu/info panel/softcam panel... then select the cam you need to restart Mgcamd or CCcam then press the green button to restart... exit to tv then see IF subscription channels clear.

No harm. Are you sure edited and saved correctly? I'm sure a vet would test if for you or check your amended line file at least

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Yeh have double checked it and triple checked it, defo exactly as it should be and it saved on the box after editing. Thanks

100% gaurantee it works everyone else is back on. Have you deleted old line mate as it could be conflicting.

Right can you connect your laptop to box using filezilla or alike i use coreftp go to usr/keys delete old newcamd.list.

Open notepad on laptop put new line in there and save as newcamd.list then go back to filezilla and transfer new line back to usr/keys.

Then back to sofcam panel and restart mgcamd and channels should clear.

Any problems right back or pm i will get you sorted.

Back