Line check

what do you mean check it? - do you want someone else to check the line? - you can send it to me by pm to test, don't post lines in public

you need to use ftp programme to actually view the details...filezilla for example
If you are using a C or N line, it will be inside CCcam.cfg file and if you are using a CWS line it will be inside newcamd.list file
these should be in the folder usr/keys and you can take a sneaky peak by right clicking and choose view/edit

what build have you got installed?

Pablo when is this cool signature file going to arrive its been in your sig for months :grin:
Do you want to borrow one of mine :cool:

you need to use ftp programme to actually view the details...filezilla for example
If you are using a C or N line, it will be inside CCcam.cfg file and if you are using a CWS line it will be inside newcamd.list file
these should be in the folder usr/keys and you can take a sneaky peak by right clicking and choose view/edit

what build have you got installed?
Its a cws line what is best line to use as this cws line is a pile of sh*t

Its a cws line what is best line to use as this cws line is a pile of sh*t
If you want to view your line, you need to ftp into zgemma and use the instructions mentioned above if you think it may be corrupted etc

I'm not sure what you want to do....do you want to change from a CWS line to something else?

You don't necessarily need to use any FTP program to just view the line details - you can use dream explorer (if installed) via the portal button on remote to navigate to usr/keys folder and view it... you can actually edit it here too but it's a bit too much faffing about with the remote.

To the OP, i'm guessing your line is contained in a newcamd.list file? ... there's nothing wrong with this actual setup - I suggest trying a couple of tests.

Would changeing the cws line stop the freezing also is it best to have a usb/hdd installed as i dont record or anything like that.

Getting a replacement CWS line from another provider could make a big improvement - you've nothing to lose... just ask in the line request thread for some tests and see how you go with them.

The USB / HDD is not just for recordings, it stores Timeshift (pause and rewind live TV) also and the EPG data. You could disable Timeshift and use an SD card for the EPG but unless it's the actual box freezing up (spinning circle top left corner) then this step is unlikely to make a difference.

Back