Line details into a folder for USB

Wmitty

I've been working to reflash mu zGemma Star 2S to Wooshbuild and I've literally spent 2 days feckin around with formatting USBs. I've got it done and now I need to set up my line. For WB I need a folder in a specific format but I have the component parts.

Now I have tried, weakly coz I'm tired, to find out how ... but I haven't. So I'm asking for help to get this last bit done - anyone?

I've been working to reflash mu zGemma Star 2S to Wooshbuild and I've literally spent 2 days feckin around with formatting USBs. I've got it done and now I need to set up my line. For WB I need a folder in a specific format but I have the component parts.

Now I have tried, weakly coz I'm tired, to find out how ... but I haven't. So I'm asking for help to get this last bit done - anyone?
What you need to do is create a file called cccam.cfg on your USB... one that you used to flash Wooshbuild onto your Zgemma Star 2 S...open this file and paste your line/gift into this and save...then press the panel on the front right of your Zgemma and inset it into the USB slot there and bingo...if you get an on screen message just press ok...Hope this helps...Slan

What you need to do is create a file called cccam.cfg on your USB... one that you used to flash Wooshbuild onto your Zgemma Star 2 S...open this file and paste your line/gift into this and save...then press the panel on the front right of your Zgemma and inset it into the USB slot there and bingo...if you get an on screen message just press ok...Hope this helps...Slan
To create the cccam.cfg...right click on your USB...click New...scroll down to 'text document'...then name it 'cccam.cfg' and save your line there and save...Slan

Back