line help please

hi i have a zgemma h2h image openvix iv bought a n-line/cccam line , i have tspanel on my box how do i key in the line on tspanel file explorer. im not good with computers so i prefer doing it manually with the remote. can someone help me how to input key in n line and cccam line thank you

first up, I'd flash the box with OpenATV , Vix isnt a properly supported image for Zgemma

the easiest way of putting the line on your box is using Filezilla, its a free download

hi i have a zgemma h2h image openvix iv bought a n-line/cccam line , i have tspanel on my box how do i key in the line on tspanel file explorer. im not good with computers so i prefer doing it manually with the remote. can someone help me how to input key in n line and cccam line thank you
1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla on your computer/laptop and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemma's folders open on right hand side

5) on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it

in here is a file called newcamd.list, the line needs pasting into this, so right click it and choose view/edit, (filezilla will ask what you want to open it with, choose notepad!) paste your line in and then close it

then on zgemma remote, go to softcam panel and restart the mgcamd softcam by clicking green button

1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla on your computer/laptop and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemma's folders open on right hand side

5) on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it

in here is a file called newcamd.list, the line needs pasting into this, so right click it and choose view/edit, (filezilla will ask what you want to open it with, choose notepad!) paste your line in and then close it

then on zgemma remote, go to softcam panel and restart the mgcamd softcam by clicking green button
hi iv put ip address in host im getting error :
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

can it be because my Ethernet cable is connected to my tp link wireless router direct to zgemma instead of my broadband router to zgemma ? thank you

Make sure youve downloaded the 64bit version of filezilla as the 32 bit version causes this error
Also connect box direct to router while using filezilla, and check box ip address again

hi iv put ip address in host im getting error :
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

can it be because my Ethernet cable is connected to my tp link wireless router direct to zgemma instead of my broadband router to zgemma ? thank you
if the pc is on the same network as the tp link router it should connect

Back