Satellite line help !!!!!

shaun777

all day been trying different things at the end of my tether !! stressed is an understatement lol
have downloaded and flashed my h5 with woosh h5
i have a N line which i paste in a notepad and named newcam.list ,,,, put it into keys checked cam tis on mgcamd_1.38r1 still no sky 1 ,, have tried putting the N line on usb and using the importer no look with sky 1 , is there a tutorial on H5 boxes ? have had this running on iPab but decided to change ! Help!

File name should be newcamd.list (unless you just missed the d when typing this post ?)
Also check that file extensions have not added .list.list as notepad does this on some computers.

if you have all the free channels it sounds like a line issue or a config problem you said you had ipab on it earlier did the the channels work then

all day been trying different things at the end of my tether !! stressed is an understatement lol
have downloaded and flashed my h5 with woosh h5
i have a N line which i paste in a notepad and named newcam.list ,,,, put it into keys checked cam tis on mgcamd_1.38r1 still no sky 1 ,, have tried putting the N line on usb and using the importer no look with sky 1 , is there a tutorial on H5 boxes ? have had this running on iPab but decided to change ! Help!

if you pasted a nline into newcamd.list it wont work mate

needs to be CWS = XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXX

Put the file on the hdd usb (harddisk via network on computer)
Channel on sky1 and press green button/cam importer/ok and if file and line info is correct then it should fire up.
A blue screen will come up confirming copied so if it doesn't work and you haven't changed any settings then either internet or line is suspect.

Channel on sky1 and press green button/cam importer/ok and if file and line info is correct then it should fire up.
A blue screen will come up confirming copied so if it doesn't work and you haven't changed any settings then either internet or line is suspect.

both mate but if you put a nline in newcamd.list it wont work needs to be CWS

but do what beni said

what file do i put my Line in ? as its a N Line and not a cws
yep will try beni first and go from there

Last edited:
beni was only sent the line it wasn't in a file what file should i put it in or what name should i call it in a notepad file

pm me the line info you have and i will put into the correct format and test it for you.

One thing you are not mentioning is which broadband provider you are using, Have you had the box working before at your ip address.

Back