Line issues or box problem?

Morning folks

I've recently bought the H5.2tc box and flashed Wooshbuild to it, i've got a supplier and my mate uses the same bloke (on an h2s (i think)) my box won't read my line, it did yesterday am and had been running well for the week i've had it but when i returned from work it had gone off, my pal brought his box up and tried my line on his box and worked fine so wondering what the issue could be?

Morning folks

I've recently bought the H5.2tc box and flashed Wooshbuild to it, i've got a supplier and my mate uses the same bloke (on an h2s (i think)) my box won't read my line, it did yesterday am and had been running well for the week i've had it but when i returned from work it had gone off, my pal brought his box up and tried my line on his box and worked fine so wondering what the issue could be?

so its a sat line your using yeah?

Its just when you mention the provider for your mate is a h2s and that's a sat box only, your positive that its a vm line that you've been given?
Sorry it's not the H2s then, he said it's H2 so i assumed, but he's using a VM line too. I've had to change up from the Openbox due to the obvious reasons

im having a problem with my H5-2TC,i cant get any of my premium channels to clear, its very strange ive had it up and running for the last 2 weeks without any problems then suddenly no paid channels at all..i have a feeling it could be my VM router firewall that is the problem but cant be positive.my line is still on my box when i check with USR/KEYS and ive tried restarting the cam importer still no joy...also tried my adapter settings and switched DHCP to no but it made no difference...can someone check my line for me ?....or any other advise?

im having a problem with my H5-2TC,i cant get any of my premium channels to clear, its very strange ive had it up and running for the last 2 weeks without any problems then suddenly no paid channels at all..i have a feeling it could be my VM router firewall that is the problem but cant be positive.my line is still on my box when i check with USR/KEYS and ive tried restarting the cam importer still no joy...also tried my adapter settings and switched DHCP to no but it made no difference...can someone check my line for me ?....or any other advise?
PM me your line I'll check it watching the gowf just now :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi im trying to change line but one it says offline and two it won't do anything when pressing the yellow button to activate it

Hi im trying to change line but one it says offline and two it won't do anything when pressing the yellow button to activate it
Where have you put your line? Is the file named correctly, ie not got a .txt extension? what type of line is it?

I've spent 3 days trying c line put on usb seems to have gone in but won't let me press yellow button to activate it on my v8s sorry
On zgemma I set it up with wooshbuild set channels ect when I get to line put it in with usb re start it then it gets stuck in boot mode

I put line on usb press red button then no 5 the it says reboot but when reboot it gets stuck
C line I think for vermin

which box are you trying to add the line to? Zgemma and its the line from a v8s yeah?

are you ok with adding via FileZilla?

Can anyone help put this line in I've got
It's the zgemma h52tc put wooshbuild in got free channels
I've put line in using network and can see it in keys
I've selected cam one changed to cccam 2.3.0 restarted it but no virmin
Have noticed it says network servers none

Back