Line not working?

thechief

Hi, I know these are being used a much now but I still get a few channels that are useful. I can't seem to get it working and watched a few vid's on line but having tried to upload the line via FZ and also by the remote I can't get it on - Is there anyway I can check to see if the line is connected? Thanks

Hi, I know these are being used a much now but I still get a few channels that are useful. I can't seem to get it working and watched a few vid's on line but having tried to upload the line via FZ and also by the remote I can't get it on - Is there anyway I can check to see if the line is connected? Thanks

If it' a C line it goes on CCcam.cfg, if it's a CWS line it goes in newcamd.list
depending on the build you are using, they are in usr/keys or etc folder
I assume you got a Sat line and not a cable line?

Hey Pablo, thanks for the response - It is a c line that I have bought and I've uploaded that via FZ but when I go into my softcam panel and select cam 1 I am only see the option for oscam_atv there isn't an option for CCcam even though I can see it in FZ.
Yes I'm using a sat line, but at the moment I've got nothing - Am I missing something?

Have you downloaded CCcam? On cam 1 press right to see if you can see CCcam.

If not see if you can download CCcam, menu, plugins ,green to download plugins. Then softcams and download CCcam then go back to softcam and change cam 1 to CCcam.

Thanks Dsayer, I haven't I'll give it a go now - I'm in the plugins now but I can't see 'softcams' it's showing me "drivers/extensions/picons/security/settings/skincomponents/skins/systemplugins/wooshbuild" is softcam in one of these as I can't see it at the moment?

Have you downloaded CCcam? On cam 1 press right to see if you can see CCcam.

If not see if you can download CCcam, menu, plugins ,green to download plugins. Then softcams and download CCcam then go back to softcam and change cam 1 to CCcam.

I had to go to plugins then press green to download plugins then you will see softcams press ok on softcam then you will see cccam-2.09

You need to start providing more info in your threads, I guess you're using wooshbuild and using zgemma h2s? I think CCcam should be installed as default.

If not download sofcam feeds ipk then see if you can see softcam in plugins.

Download softcam feeds from here softcams and lines http://techkings.org/resources/willobuild-enigma2-toolkit.64/
You need to start providing more info in your threads, I guess you're using wooshbuild and using zgemma h2s? I think CCcam should be installed as default.

If not download sofcam feeds ipk then see if you can see softcam in plugins.

Download softcam feeds from here softcams and lines http://techkings.org/resources/willobuild-enigma2-toolkit.64/

Thanks and apologies - Yes I am using the WB. I have had a look at the download but I can actually see the Ccam in the box via the usr/keys folder and also via FZ but for some reason I can't see it in the softcam panel to select the Cccam so I'm unsure how to select? does this make sense - sorry if it isn't?

I think hes saying he can see the ccam in the keys folder but cant find ccam on the box via the menu, I had to download it via plugins first then it shows up then select the cam

in softcam panel, scroll left/right until it appears, if it doesn't appear, press blue, download CCcam2.3.0
then when you get it showing in active cam, press green to restart the softcam and load the line

I had to go to plugins then press green to download plugins then you will see softcams press ok on softcam then you will see cccam-2.09

Hi there, I promise it isn;t there all I'm seeing are these folders in this order - "drivers/extensions/picons/security/settings/skincomponents/skins/systemplugins/wooshbuild" - Am I in the wrong section?

I think hes saying he can see the ccam in the keys folder but cant find ccam on the box via the menu, I had to download it via plugins first then it shows up then select the cam

Hi Jon, yes that is correct - I can see Select Cam 1 and when I select the arrows to the left it shows me "oscam_atv 1.2 11214" and then "no cam" there is no other option. Via FZ I can see the Cccam in the keys folder

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jon, yes that is correct - I can see Select Cam 1 and when I select the arrows to the left it shows me "oscam_atv 1.2 11214" and then "no cam" there is no other option. Via FZ I can see the Cccam in the keys folder
It was the same for me after a clean install, just press menu on the remote then plugins then green button to download plugins select softcams and pick cccam

It was the same for me after a clean install, just press menu on the remote then plugins then green button to download plugins select softcams and pick cccam

It isn't there Jon - unless there is another way to download plugins it looks like I'm snookered - Can these boxes reset back to factory so I can start everything again?

Yes that's what I am doing, it just isn't showing me anything relating to Softcams which I can't understand f it's supposed to be there

You were told earlier to download the softcam feed, see @dsayers2014 post from 30 mins ago, you won't be able to download softcams from plugins until the feed is uploaded

Back