Line not working?

Press the red button, choose softcam manager, if you press right does it change from oscam, to cccam, to mgcam, to no cam?

If it does give you all these options, then the cams themselves have actually been installed, if not, you got a bad install and you wouldn't know what else is missing, so i would install WB infinity again.
I would then use the cam importer from WB Config, not filezilla for putting the line onto your box.

Press the red button, choose softcam manager, if you press right does it change from oscam, to cccam, to mgcam, to no cam?

If it does give you all these options, then the cams themselves have actually been installed, if not, you got a bad install and you wouldn't know what else is missing, so i would install WB infinity again.
I would then use the cam importer from WB Config, not filezilla for putting the line onto your box.

Thanks Wheelo, no it doesn't it just gives me the oscam option and nothing for Cccam or mgcam. Ok I'll look at trying to reinstall WB, do I need to reset the box before I do this? Thanks in advance

You were told earlier to download the softcam feed, see @dsayers2014 post from 30 mins ago, you won't be able to download softcams from plugins until the feed is uploaded

Thanks Pablo, yes I saw that but I was also following the plugin option as not sure how to do the other download feed. I'll keep working on it but thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
you already have Filezilla open?
download the feed to your comp and unzip it
drag the .ipk to TMP folder in filezilla
on remote press menu>setup>software management>ipkg install
choose memory/tmp, install the softcam feed

then all softcams will be in plugins menu

FWIW you haven't installed WB infinity, i think you are using plain openatv

Follow all instructions from WB Infinity thread and you'll be right as rain.

Thanks I'll try and find that now, at the moment all I'm seeing on the screen is a WB QR code so I think I need to start again with it all.

Follow all instructions from WB Infinity thread and you'll be right as rain.

you already have Filezilla open?
download the feed to your comp and unzip it
drag the .ipk to TMP folder in filezilla
on remote press menu>setup>software management>ipkg install
choose memory/tmp, install the softcam feed

then all softcams will be in plugins menu

FWIW you haven't installed WB infinity, i think you are using plain openatv

Thanks but whilst I'm sure it's east to do I'm not that sure about what I should be doing on FZ other than typing in new line details. I keep at it and I'll hopefully sort

Last edited by a moderator:
Back