Line Provider

inaminute23

TK Veteran
I currently have a VM line and it has been nearly faultless for over 3 months. However, i cannot contact my provider, his email address has bounced back. If my line does go down or my sub ends (after 12 months) is it possible to contact the actual server provider (as i think my guy is just re-seller) through the details of my n line?

I've managed to contact my line provider, and i asked him..............

Hi mate, I have a line with you but your email address bounced back undeliverable. Are you still selling lines. Mine has been near perfect, and would like to renew after 12 months.

His reply.........

Hi,
The lines are all being stopped. The server owners can't make enough to cover their costs now, due to several channels being blocked.
The only way to get all the channels now is through an IPTV subscription.

The end is nigh???

the chances are his main market was sat lines with a few cable, once sat gone he may not consider it worth carrying on as the majority of his income has stopped.

I agree with the above he just becoming an iptv reseller.
It wouldn't happen to be vm irl line by any chance???

there you go, then. It is a UK line
but at the point you was asked you hadn't said if it's UK or ROI and the question was asked, you would know if you requested a ROI or UK line, no one else on here would know so smart answers like above aren't going to help.

you would be surprised how many lazy people dont read the first post like they should when requesting a line and ask for a line for their box.
the more details in questions will get a better answer on forum.
why should a vm supplier stop selling and move to iptv as sat suppliers are now doing.

Back