Line will not clear

Been shunted out the living room [emoji23] managed to pull in channels on the other feed as well. So now it does look as though it’s line related, whether that’s the line itself (or themselves) or the connection to my box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double check m8 sounds just like what I mentioned in post 7, you via a re-seller or direct server?

One of them is a direct server, the other one I’m unsure of so it could be that one resells at some level from the other.

Is there anybody about who could test my lines? Just to see if it’s something on my side?

i have said many times before you dont need a line to scan in channels.
uk and irl are not the same did you get the correct one
same type of line N or C or starts with CWS
yes there are a few members that can test lines when there on

I know you don’t need a line to scan channels. Yes I had the correct one, both of them had been working up until the other night when both stopped working at random for reasons I’m yet to discover. I’ve tried CCcam, mgcamd and oscam and nothing appears to be working with them at the moment.

if you were given a line starting with CWS it goes with newcamd.list and mg_cfg.

using other lines with CCcam remember you have to stop mgcamd and start cccam.

if test line worked would suggest issues with previous one and maybe he had unknown issues and both boxes stopped.

did you have a chat with provider to see if all was ok ?

Happy to help out, I can test a line for you on oscam if needed, feel free to PM

One of them I spoke to, he said his server wasn’t even showing as though I was logging in with the line, the other I’m unable to get hold of but thats nothing new...

There is no test line, both lines were subs and both had been working until the other day.

I know how to add lines to boxes, and I know you can only run one at once, but nothing seems to be helping.

ok reread you have 2 lines each from a different server.

a test line would show if your provider had issues as they do at times as no one is 100% on

Is it possible you've lost vm connections for those unofficial boxes? I ask because I had an engineer here to fix my broadband and ended up installing a new hub3 router. When he'd gone I'd lost my upstairs vm connection so now my vu+ is sat there with no connection.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've always had the SH3 so I don't know really, he did swap out my official box for the new V6 or whatever it is but it worked for about 3 weeks after his visit.

I'm going to just go with the nuclear option and flash a fresh blank image and see if I can start from scratch.

Okay so, I’m currently looking at the oscam live log and it’s telling me the connection has timed out which is why it isn’t connecting. I’ve had others test it and seen it works so it isn’t the line. I’m getting connection to the box as I can FTP, I can watch IPTV etc. The cabling is fine. What else is there to check?

so your line works on their box could suggest might their cfg file differ from yours in some way and the tester was using same protocol?

Maybe. I’ve since tried it in mgcamd and that won’t clear either, yet I definitely have five green ticks in a network test.

Something similar to this happened about a year ago with another box but for sky lines, I can’t remember what I did to solve that. [emoji45] but I’m fairly sure it’ll be something to do with the softcams now.

I’m using OpenATV but yes I only had cam 1 with anything in it, I’ve also tried it in CCcam which you can’t really get wrong and nothing.

It’s obviously something I’m doing wrong but I don’t really know what, especially as I didn’t actually touch any settings any time close to when the line stopped working for me.

other thing to try is if you can try box at another location.
tying to cast mind back to an older post with a router blocking box from working with line?setting on router

Back