line

ljenkins22

hi guys my line's have all dropped, little annoyed as i have done a few boxes for family members, no response from the line seller :boo:
can anyone reccommend a good provider, i will require a multi room line for my house and about 5 single lines
regards lee

How long have they been off ?
Not every supplier reacts quickly and if they are trying to solve the problem then they don't always react to emails as it's time consuming.
If it's a supplier from the forum and you get no response then report it to the mods.

yes it was a seller from the forum, its been off since last night, i will wait it out untill tonight as i understand it takes time. i have been having a huge amount of glitching recently, as have all my family, he said he was going to upgrade the lines to multiroom lines as that would help, but its just got worse tbh
thanks for the quick reply

The majority of line providers on the forum are resellers so have no control over the server when a line goes down.
They have to wait for their provider to solve the issue and weekends are not always the best time.
If you followed the guidelines and bought via a vip/vet then you should expect some response by this evening i would hope.
If you bought from a newish member then you run the risk of no support i'm afraid.
Make sure the matter is reported to mods if no response at all is received by tomorrow morning as they need to be able to act on these issues.

we all expect 100% but things happen and it crashes and they cant answer,now back working happy days again.

Back