link for Commando 15 needed

Snapper93

TK Veteran
Guys, setting a dreambox 500s up for a friend who was left hight and dry by another person, who had password protected directories. So I need to reflash a new image and was wondering if anyone has a link to Commando 15 or a backup available that I could use if possible? I hear Commando 15 was one of the best available at moment. Thks

I've attached the latest Commando image (15.0D).

Attachments

• Commando_15.0d_dm500_28-10-2014.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 225
Hi Gys,

I have noticed there is image attached on the above conv.

wanted enquire if this image works on dreambox 500.

many thanks.

Hi Gys,

I have noticed there is image attached on the above conv.

wanted enquire if this image works on dreambox 500.

many thanks.

Yep. It works for both the Dreambox 500C (cable) and 500S (satellite) boxes.

Help Required

Hi - sorry for a noob question. Does anyone have a tutorial to get the dreambox 500c up & running again. My dad has one & i'd like to try to get it working again for him? Thanks in advance.

Anyone!!??!?!?!?!

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 PM ----------

Do i need a c line or n line to get the 500c working????

hey

yea you do...

once you have the

image - it does come with instructions

what you need is cccam.ppc and cccam.cfg - this is the camd.

you place the cccam.ppc in var/bin/emu/...

you place the cccam.cfg in var/etc/...

the c and n lines go in the cccam.cfg document

to move the files you need to get a copy of flashfxp (demo work)

you need to get the clines - there are sites that offer free daily ones but this can be a chore... most other people offer them i.e £45 for 6 months (dodgy sat shops)

if i were you i would start the the beginning. try to flash the box with the new image.

Flashed this image on to my box but when I tried to put my n line on to it through dreambox control centre there was no cccam.cfg file to paste and save and exit,is there another way of putting the line on to the box?

I made myself a couple of guides a while ago for Commando 15.0C. Hopefully nothing too drastic has changed in the menu layout of 15.0D & that most (if not all) of the guide is OK for the latest version.

Attachments

• Commando 15 quick instructions_2.doc
    27 KB · Views: 232
  • Using DCC to add clines.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 132
My opinion tammac is commando is the best image
for the DM500 m8 use it on my box recommmend it.

yea you do...

once you have the

image - it does come with instructions

what you need is cccam.ppc and cccam.cfg - this is the camd.

you place the cccam.ppc in var/bin/emu/...

you place the cccam.cfg in var/etc/...

the c and n lines go in the cccam.cfg document

to move the files you need to get a copy of flashfxp (demo work)

you need to get the clines - there are sites that offer free daily ones but this can be a chore... most other people offer them i.e £45 for 6 months (dodgy sat shops)

if i were you i would start the the beginning. try to flash the box with the new image.

hi pal just came across this ..dug my old dreambox s out e cuboard tae mess about with it got image on ok ..but when i scan for channels nothing comes up via the servive scan...do these boxes still work ..or someone sat update xml satlist or something any advice would be good ..

hi pal just posted there ..have you got this going just dug mines out the closest last night tae mess about with it ..got image but cannot get any channels ..any help in correct direction..would be good if they dont work never mind back in closest lol

Back