Linux enigma2 command bouquet update

Hi guys,
I've been going round in circles for weeks trying to work this out. I currently run ip-tv on both zgemma h2s and vu+ solo sev2. I edit my suppliers m3u using echannelizer, changing the order of channels and removing channels that I would never watch.

What I want to do, if it's even possible! Is have a command line that I can use through putty or whatever to update individual channel groups/bouquets, not the whole lot. So that I only download from supplier just the update/changes in that particular bouquet.

This would mean I wouldn't have to restart the box each time to update, then get my laptop out to run echannelizer to put it all back in the order and format I prefer.

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Why do you just make a new bouquet with the channels you want to save or turn of their auto update, I’m sure they don’t change that often

Just remember if you run abm
You can make a custom file that will place your iptv channels where you want
So then you run abm after your iptv update it will move them where you want

Hi,

They are football stream channels that can change two or three times a week. My supplier has Ifollow, so he doesn't know which games he can get an put up online until an hour or so before. Therefore being able to update that particular bouquet manually as and when I need to would be useful. Also movies are added daily.

If I restart my box, the original script kicks in and updates everything. Including the stuff I don't watch.

Cheers

It is easier to just update everything and make a custom file as silver said.That's the only problem with ifollow having to update before a game.

I think your asking to much of the service
If they are added and changed all the time
Then even that will be a waste of time

Your way will be the easiest as is

Custom file won’t work if they are changed all the time

Just sounds like work to me
Just to go the channel you need

To make what you want work, you would need:

Current bouquets installed
New bouquets get downloaded and compared to current bouquets
Any which have changed get removed and replaced from the new bouquets, this will leave your existing bouquets in place only updated

It could be done easily enough comparing one file against another but for the work to do it it really isn't worth it for a few channels.

Use suls plugin and a override.xml to remove what you don't want
And you can set the plugin to run every 1,2,3,4 hours

@ddavis0909 How do you update your channel list to scan for new channels and changes etc ?, do you use Suls/e2m3u2bouquet manager and click run, or do you import the M3U into echannelizer?

I found that if i ever do a suls update I'd have to go back into echannelizer and do the reorganising over again

Luckily my providers are nicely organised so no need for me to edit anything, but would be nice to know in future If i ever change server

Hi, I have a file saved in echannelizer that is set up with the channels I watch and in the order I want. I also have all the picons and EPG assigned to each channel.

When I want to update, I restart my box and it updates with all the channels and bouquets that my supplier supplies. I then save a copy of this through echannelizer and copy across the updated channels and movies that have been added to my first saved file. Then I write it back to the box.

Really long winded, but it's displays exactly how I want it to look. That's why I was looking for a way of just updating a single bouquet, rather than going through that whole process.

Anyway, can't fault the service from my supplier. It's second to none!

You can update just 1 bouquet as opposed to all of them via Kiddacs JEDI MAKER XTREAM - see https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/129844-jedi-maker-xtream-iptv-bouquet-creator/

In fact, I currenrly do what you want. So use SULS (with an override file to get the channels in the order I want) and this updates all bouquets.

Then also use JEDI to bring in a couple of bouquets from the same provider (in my case I am setting the default player on these to be 1 rather than 5002 so I can record). Hope that makes sense.

Soon using E-Channelizer, you will be able to model a template of your IPTV bouquets and channels (order and names). Moreover, you will manage how to update it automatically without touching your box or PC.

You can update just 1 bouquet as opposed to all of them via Kiddacs JEDI MAKER XTREAM - see https://linuxsat-support.com/thread/129844-jedi-maker-xtream-iptv-bouquet-creator/

In fact, I currenrly do what you want. So use SULS (with an override file to get the channels in the order I want) and this updates all bouquets.

Then also use JEDI to bring in a couple of bouquets from the same provider (in my case I am setting the default player on these to be 1 rather than 5002 so I can record). Hope that makes sense.

That sounds like an idea. Which xml file do you rename 'override' and where is it found?

Cheers

Back