List of ISP’s currently not blocking iptv

Phill4680

Hi guys

My contract with my current isp is up soon and was looking for a good isp that doesn’t currently block Iptv when the football it on. I’m currently on EE.

What are most people using?

Thanks

Hi guys

My contract with my current isp is up soon and was looking for a good isp that doesn’t currently block Iptv when the football it on. I’m currently on EE.

What are most people using?

Thanks
check your private messeges mate

mate its not the isp its your provider who doesnt know what there doing
Depends how you read the question.

The question was what ISPs don't block EPL etc so the question has everything to do with the ISP and nothing to do with the IPTV provider.

It is the ISP that blocks the IPTV servers. The IPTV providers do everything they can to hide the servers. I agree, some have no clue, while others remain hidden from ISPs very well.

To answer the question you need to go with the smaller ISPs and not the mainstream ones. EE, TalkTalk, BT & Sky are all ordered to block the servers during football as they become aware of them, the smaller providers don't seem to be affected by this court ruling.

This doesn't mean the smaller ISP will never block the football games but on a whole it is unlikely.

As formandvoid said though, a decent IPTV provider will do everything they can to avoid being blocked so you should need a VPN to bypass the blocks and if they do get blocked they change things around so they don't get blocked the following games.

Back