MINI Live TV regularly freezing

Skittle

Hi all,
I've an OS Mini and over the past few months I find that a lot of channels (the majority, but not all) have started to freeze and resume every 20-40 seconds or so. I've found it's worse on HD channels. I've contacted my line provider and they say everything fine on their end and they've had no other reports of problems (I'm in Dublin and on Vermin). I've tried doing a re-tune and everything but to no avail. My broadband is fine, I'm getting 200+Mb/s and I'm connected over a LAN cable and not WiFi.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Hi all,
I've an OS Mini and over the past few months I find that a lot of channels (the majority, but not all) have started to freeze and resume every 20-40 seconds or so. I've found it's worse on HD channels. I've contacted my line provider and they say everything fine on their end and they've had no other reports of problems (I'm in Dublin and on Vermin). I've tried doing a re-tune and everything but to no avail. My broadband is fine, I'm getting 200+Mb/s and I'm connected over a LAN cable and not WiFi.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

First off, you'll probably be bombarded with pm's now as you have let everyone know you have a provider for vm Ireland lol

Which cam are you using for the line? If using mgcam have you tried changing the mgcam_cfg file?

I've contacted my line provider and they say everything fine on their end and they've had no other reports of problems

They always say that - the majority of line sellers / resellers will feed you a load of bull to get you off their backs.

A test line will rule it out.

They always say that - the majority of line sellers / resellers will feed you a load of bull to get you off their backs.

A test line will rule it out.

A test line lol, I think he's the only poster I've seen that has a line working in Ireland

The point I'm making is that if you check the cable server thread you'll see that members have been posting for weeks for ROI lines.

Back