Live.tvapi.UK.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, does anybody use this app if so has it gone down, it was working fine yesterday but now every time I choose a channel it is saying error 404 you are not allowed to view this content, any info appreciated.

Just to update above post, it is saying 403 not authorised, flussonic streamer not allowing you to watch this content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not heard of that one,have you asked your supplier.

It's a free app you can get from google, just type tvapi.UK and you can open it from there, it will ask for a pin number and that is 1066, the channels will then load.

Just select http ://live.tvapi.uk/index.php,then put 1066 as the pin when asked.
Free apps will never last long as they get shut down.

It's a free app you can get from google, just type tvapi.UK and you can open it from there, it will ask for a pin number and that is 1066, the channels will then load.

Just select http ://live.tvapi.uk/index.php,then put 1066 as the pin when asked.

Now it may be that I am I the ROI, but I cannot find that app on playstore. As I.started putting in the search, it was finishing it to your tvapi.uk but nothing of s similar name came up in the results.

I don't think it's on playstore wheelo you just type the url as I said above on google, but all said I reckon it's server is down m8.

Type tvapi.UK then you will see full url above, I just done it.?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, does anybody use this app if so has it gone down, it was working fine yesterday but now every time I choose a channel it is saying error 404 you are not allowed to view this content, any info appreciated.

Just to update above post, it is saying 403 not authorised, flussonic streamer not allowing you to watch this content.
Hey there I get the same as well it’s not working again they take it off then back on I keep checking it’s a shame do u also get a freeze on the channels when watching then have to restart the channel

Hey there I get the same as well it’s not working again they take it off then back on I keep checking it’s a shame do u also get a freeze on the channels when watching then have to restart the channel

Please refer to post #5
things like this are usually a waste of time, like the free playlist iptv dross that is uploaded the this forum, one or two channels may work for 5 mins but it's 99% unwatchable

You're right about on one day then off the next, I reckon Pablo is right I have gave up on it now, I suppose you don't get anything for nothing ??.

The pin for the link is no longer 1066. It says that someone posted the link and pin on Instagram and therefore the pin has been changed.

How do you request for a new pin?

No mate I’ve only seen it at 1066 and it works one day and doesn’t the next.... for what you pay for a sub you might as well dig deep and be 100% in control of what you get! #if it’s free it isn’t for me lol

Just as a matter of interest, where is everyone getting the 1066 PIN from?
The message on screen suggests you can request a new one.
This is just nosiness, I have cable, sat and IPTV here.
Is this a paid service that people have been sharing the PIN?
Any suggestions @Jethro ? Or anyone else.

To be honest with you @wheelo I’ve had it sent via test message pressed it looked at it and deleted it as quick as that!

I was the same, had it sent to me.

Is it not rather odd that everyone had the same 1066 code or do you think it's probably just been shared by one person and then snowballed?

Back