LNB booster?

flump1970

Hi all, ive had my s11 for a few months now and its not a bad box on a budget but recently (since moving my broadband to sly) i keep getting the "no signal" message on most channels, its really frustrating, can SLY block the signal? or is it just a common problem with the openboxes? never had this problem when i was on any other provider. is there anything else i can do to resolve this before buying a booster? please help? i want my telly back! lol thanks in advance for any help?

thanks for the reply bobby i tried loading new firmware but its still the same mate? i never had any problems with my old blade box? some channels are ok but most keep coming up "no signal"? if i go into menu and turn lnb power off then back on the channel will come back on but only for a few minutes at most? cheers for the help.

hi all

i have a hdtv 800s2 same problems but find out some channel frequencys have move to new ones have a look on sites with sat frequencys for your satellite you have
a look see if any have move............

mokev:)

the problem is the box puts out two much voltige to the lnb is two hi on some chanels so dusent swith between H or V i have a digram for the fix but dont think can up lode it yet as cant do atchments for some reson its is a dioade and a cap on the feed to the dish this will save you paying out lodes as its not a amp you need hope this helps i have one on mine and had no probs sins i made it

Hi all, ive had my s11 for a few months now and its not a bad box on a budget but recently (since moving my broadband to sly) i keep getting the "no signal" message on most channels, its really frustrating, can SLY block the signal? or is it just a common problem with the openboxes? never had this problem when i was on any other provider. is there anything else i can do to resolve this before buying a booster? please help? i want my telly back! lol thanks in advance for any help?

Back