'LNB' help

Hi

I purchased a quad LNB along with my blade box...(although I am currently only using 1 feed) to future proof but I find I am not getting certain channels, my parents who live 200 yards up the road and can get all channels using the same cs server... they are using a bog standard LNB from sky (1 feed).. The other feeds are not terminated (thrown into the loft for now)...

Any advice .. are some LNS's better than others?

Thanks

was anything knocked out of place and replacement lnb is secure and everything is tight,what make is the quad as others may advise better on them.

was anything knocked out of place and replacement lnb is secure and everything is tight,what make is the quad as others may advise better on them.

I am sure its Zinwell which i think is the cheapest on ebay

I can never get the full range of channels at the moment....

A single LNB shouldn't make any difference. A quad LNB is very common and works with no problem on the Blade. What signal strength and quality are you receiving on the Blade?

very unlikely to be the LNB and certainly not the fact its a Quad LNB over a single will be more to do with sat allignment check the signal strength etc and ensure this is picking up the correct sat. do you get any channels at all if so what ones?

Back