LNBF on display

Stoneage

Hello
Can anyone offer any advice, when I switch on my blade 7000 it displays LMBF on the front panel and I can't access menu's or anything else, have done a factory reset and installed the correct F/W but on different, have tested the LNB on another box no problems, anybody seen this before or is it time for a new box?
Cheers

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 3 to perform a factory reset on the box. NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state

Hello
Can anyone offer any advice, when I switch on my blade 7000 it displays LMBF on the front panel and I can't access menu's or anything else, have done a factory reset and installed the correct F/W but on different, have tested the LNB on another box no problems, anybody seen this before or is it time for a new box?
Cheers
If you get the same error with the satellite cable removed(should be No or Bad Signal) then it's the receiver.You could take the cover off and check for bulging capacitors on the power supply pcb.If there are they can be replaced quite cheaply.Cheers

Thanks for your help tried all suggested nothing worked, unplugged it for a few hours now seems to be working OK, scratching my head wondering if I should give it a quick kick it or not.
Thanks for the replies.

Don't kick.If you still have problems,check for dry joints on the circuit boards,especially around the satellite cable connector.Heat can make this worse.

Back