load gift with usb

bold

TK Veteran
hi, I have zgemma 2s need to load the gift on it, it was working ok but somehow stopped, trying to load with usb but says theres no file in the usb. tried on the front and rear but no joy. how can I find out weather it has file loaded on the box. thanks.

Menu Plugins dream explorer use keys when it says no file on usb have you got ccam importer menu plugins cccam importer if using wooshbuild that's how to put gift on by usb if it virmin or sly

thanks pal. I am using wooshbuild and trying to load with ccam importerplugin. when using usb. getting no file found on usb. its for sly

thanks pal. I am using wooshbuild and trying to load with ccam importerplugin. when using usb. getting no file found on usb. its for sly
When you put the usb in the box let it read the usb then it will pop up saying no files to display then go on to cccam importer have you checked usb on laptop or pc to make sure you've put it on and tried reebooting box

if ur using wooshbuild go into plug ins,usb cam importer and click the ccam file and it should load up straight away to a paid channel.
He said he tried that mate and won't work that's the first thing I said @bold go back on your pc put your usb stick in then open notepad and drag your ccam file to it and see if anything missing off it it you know your gift code did you reboot your box usually have to reboot box I have to with mine using star 2s and wooshbuild

ok .menue- plugins - usb cam importer - opens usb cam importer v3.03 by wooshman. it says what do you want to do?. when select import a line or view its contents, press that, it comes up select devices to import from . only devices detected are shown. there's is no line showing.

If you can't ftp or use cam importer, type it in manually using dream explorer, in usr>keys>cccam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20seconds

Is there a 16 second break in the middle of doing it lol

Exactly! :)

I was factoring in a few seconds to add line details to a blank file though.

If you can't ftp or use cam importer, type it in manually using dream explorer, in usr>keys>cccam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTP isn't needed with Wooshbuild - you simply access the box via your network devices menu in My Computer / This PC.

thanks all who helped me, manage to load the file, the problem is its freezing a lot so I got in touch with the supplier, he replied saying it might need the mgcamd file,and not the cccam. is this correct.

Back