load gift with usb

he said zgemma box might need cacheflush, what does that mean.

Any line providers that tell you to do that are just passing the buck usually because they know their lines are crap.

Try another line from a different server / provider.

If got off ebay no wonder why your line is playing up mate I wouldn't trust that site even if I owned it a lot of cowboys on there @ste nothing like been blunt mate pmsl

If got off ebay no wonder why your line is playing up mate I wouldn't trust that site even if I owned it a lot of cowboys on there @ste nothing like been blunt mate pmsl

No point sugar coating things... it really annoys me when line providers (resellers) just tell people "all is ok our end" "no other reports" "turn off and turn back on" "restart your cam" "do a cache flush" ... it's all a load of old tosh and exactly what my original line provider kept feeding me when I got my first box a couple of years ago... I quickly learned though.

No point sugar coating things... it really annoys me when line providers (resellers) just tell people "all is ok our end" "no other reports" "turn off and turn back on" "restart your cam" "do a cache flush" ... it's all a load of old tosh and exactly what my original line provider kept feeding me when I got my first box a couple of years ago... I quickly learned though.
Absalotly agreed mate they just tell you what they want to and as some people as customers have never been in that boat they will believe what they get told and think it's correct

back again. loaded the n file it shows in- usr= keys- but does not show the mgcamd instead it shows mg...cfg, when I press it shows the nline is there but, doesent clear the picture.

back again. loaded the n file it shows in- usr= keys- but does not show the mgcamd instead it shows mg...cfg, when I press it shows the nline is there but, doesent clear the picture.

You need a Newcamd.list file in your USR/KEYS folder to put your n line into if you are using Mgcamd m8

Back