Loading IPTV onto Vu+ Boxes

crx

Hi Guys,

I'm running IPTV on my solo 2 box and want to load onto my Duo 2 box, I currently load the file provided to me via putty straight onto the root and creates a separate bouquet called IPTV is there any other way of adding this that might give me control over whats channels are where etc and also load epg. Ive asked my provider but he just says I need to use epg importer which I cant seem to get to work.

Thanks for any help

You are using a script but depending who your provider is you can use the suls setup,If you bought via the request section on here its more like a reseller who you use with little knowledge

You are using a script but depending who your provider is you can use the suls setup,If you bought via the request section on here its more like a reseller who you use with little knowledge

It was issued by my provider who I've used for years but speaks very broken English!

Should off also said I'm running the latest openvix firmware if its any help!

You can ask your provider for an m3u file and add it to the box and then use openwebif to create and delete the channels you want

What is it you want to change. I loaded mine onto a Solo2 via a script and then moved the channels and bouquets around using the remote.
I also use EPGimport which gives me the EPG.

You can use cross epg through your satt feed(if you have one)and it works fine on my duo2.Never used epg import.

Reactions: crx
What is it you want to change. I loaded mine onto a Solo2 via a script and then moved the channels and bouquets around using the remote.
I also use EPGimport which gives me the EPG.
Would you happen to have a guide for the EPG import?

Back