loads of servers banned dyndns

loki

in case no one posted? cant see as away for work

loads of servers gone in last 10 days as the dyndns have banned a lot of accounts after seeing traffic very high from dns

loads of servers have been posting new dns/urls ot have just closed their doors and done runners

so check people when asking for new lines that people have good dns or you could find after a few days weeks, no channels

Feel sorry for line providers, newbies will be emailing them everytime a channel disapears

Last edited:
where did i say channel?
if hours no channels after a reboot means dns gone

and all newbees should know to reboot stuff

did you know about dyndns banning servers?
well it was for everyone ;)

Last edited:
I talk to my line provider and you would shocked at how many email him saying the lines dead, its his servers etc etc and once he tells them to reboot the box, magic it works again, lol

Good info on the dns though, thanks for that. Atleast it explains whats been going on :hurray:

Last edited:

loads of servers gone in last 10 days as the dyndns have banned a lot of accounts after seeing traffic very high from dns

loads of servers have been posting new dns/urls ot have just closed their doors and done runners

so check people when asking for new lines that people have good dns or you could find after a few days weeks, no channels

Thanks bud, I received this info from my server last week when all the channels went. I was gonna post on here but didn't really know what it all meant :o

sent from my Huawei Ascend G300

Been away for a while, came back to this, called my provider...he confirms issue, asked to call back, did just that.....no answer, looks like he has done a runner....%*@$!!!:damn:

Back