lol

And all think it's the best thing ever
when you can do it and learn while doing it

ah it's shocking
i know people want to get up and running fast

To be fair I started on Woosh and have been very happy with it. Once I got into it I did get another box (got 3 now)and have played with it and failed a few times but that is part of learning. From a constituency side and to keep the wife happy all working boxes have woosh as change confuses her? lol

Nothing against wooshbuild mate agreed it helps newbies.
He does make it to easy for them though lol
But suppose thats the point.
My point was people get lazy i see some stupid questions on here. I have a 80 year old nan who uses a h2s with no problems if she can use it am sure a younger person can.
(and no she dosent use wooshbuild lol lol) as said no offence was meant my point was people are lazy

Last edited:
It is all down to what peeps want. Most want it NOW! I always built my own PC's but now there are some real good boxes that make it a no brainer to buy over building. A lot of peeps do not realise a lot of the expensive parts have a 3 year warranty with them, even though most only offer 12 months on the unit.
What has happened now is this area of viewing has gone from dark to grey as the information superhighway will expose it more, brining in a wider spectrum of peeps? Good and Bad!

Howdy doody all. Thought id post here to say hi since the title got my attention and it will others! I have just set up my first box with wooshbuild mostly because it has the slyk skin already installed and that will keep the missus happy. Im not adverse to tinkering and learning but i admit i wanted it now! BIG THANKS TO KIDDAC for his great skin and anyone involved in wooshbuild. I will probably get another box and manually install plugins and set it up, since that is half the fun anyway isnt it! Also while im posting, thanks to active members of this forum, i have learnt a lot and will hopefully contribute in the future.

Last edited:
Back