Looking For A Box That Can Let Me Watch Sports Etc In HD

Andy Mcd

Hi Guys

can any of you recommend a good box that I can watch the likes of sky sports in HD

and also list prices of them would like to buy one that's all set up and ready to go if possible

thanks

Andy

It all depends on how many tuners you require You ca n get a zgemma star H1 which is a cable tuner and a sat tuner For £70/£80 or you can other boxes up to £350

There is no way of getting full HD on your box. Most HD channels went ages ago on sat only a few remain the only way of getting full HD is on a cable box for Sky uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way of getting it in HD You are watching it in SD apart from a few channels. Ps if you paid £45 of eBay you got done

You have got a HD box, but you can only receive HD freeview and the odd $ channel.

All the decent HD channels like sport and movies went way back !! (y)

Am sure I was watching sky sports 1hd last nite, but I will double check as you have put doubt in my mind

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

Doh!!, you was right bees, I was watching bt sports 1 HD, can only get sd sports channels, sorry for the duff info.

Don't worry you are not the first and you won't be the last. Main thing is your not paying S#Y prices

Back