Looking for a new box!

andycook

I've had a skybox f5s for the last few years which has finally died and an now looking to upgrade! Any recommendations would be great.

Or my Edison OS-Mega triple tuner in the for sale section it is only 3 weeks old and it has Ipab image

Last edited:
Zgemma with ipab tv that's the way to go.but remember this you'll never sing the same if your teeth ain't your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buy the edision m8 full Kodi 17 blindingly fast and triple tuners including 1 tuner that takes either cable/sat or t2 best of it is you can connect cable and sat to the tuner at the same time.

Is it worth upgrading your box, I would wait and see what's happening with channels that are missing now.
And what sky's next move is.

Have a look at the et8500 quad, less money and a two year warranty. You don't have to buy it as a quad but the option to expand is always great

It depends on your budget and what you want it to do,but the VU+DUO 2 is a great box and there are lots of guys on this forum that can help you out with anything you need to know .But if you want a cheaper box then the Zgemma star 2s,H2s series are pretty good for the money.Or you can get an android combo box that will run satt and Kodi but I prefer a satt box for satt and I find the Amazon fire box(not stick) the best for Kodi as with all the updated versions of Kodi combi boxes go out of date very quick.That,s just
my opinion so see what others on this forum recommend and buy the box that's right for you.

Back