Looking for a twin cable box

Hi all. Newb here and looking for some help in choosing a twin cable box. Ive found out that my sly line is terrible after buying the zgemma h2h which is really good but will only record what your watching with its single virmin tuner. I've been looking into the Technomate TM-Nano SE M2 PLUS but can't figure out if it's a twin sat or cable. I really need some guidance. Also what is the cheapest single tuner just for cable for another room. If it's cheaper I might get the local sky fitter to move my dish to the chimney pot but it will only leave me with recording sd sly channels. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi the technomate is available as a twin cable and is probably the cheapest option. just make sure you select the correct version as its available in different options.
The version you'd want is the 1x DVB-S + 2x DVB-C receiver version

You can put any skin on here on it, it's all enigma2. Forget the receiver, if it's enigma2 it'll run the plugins you'll find here (unless of course they aren't enigma2 plugins).

I`ve just bought that box Technomate TM-Nano SE M2 PLUS with a 2 x dvb-s. Its so fast and you can fit your own internal HDD (bit of a fiddle). The Vix image will work best. Plenty of online updates available for skins etc.

The vu solo see is a bit out of my price range right now. I will be getting the techno mate in about 2 weeks time and I'm glad I can get all the upgrades from here :) will happily fit the hdd internal think I've got a 2tb about somewhere. I'll have a look about now for the enigma 2 skins etc to be prepared. Thanks guys

are the Venton unibox hd eco+ still in production? The Venton website lists all their receivers as SOLD OUT. The latest Vix image is Feb 2016 so no updates for sometime.

Back