Looking for reliable iptv

debsyrett

Hi I'm looking for a reliable iptv service.. HD with full EPG. 2 lines to enable record on my zgemma h2s . Foreign and English . Prepared to pay a good price if i can receive this. Also I'm absolutely useless with laptops though i do have Teamviewer if support in set up is offered. Filezilla. Putty. Extreme editor . And all the necessary programmes on my laptop as i currently have iptv but im not receiving foreign EPG on it which means i cannot pause etc on these channels and I'm not computer minded at all. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm into as many NAT GEO WILD and Animals programmes in the foreign regions as poss and all uk.. ( subtitles would be a bonus but not sure if this is possible) . deb969.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If that's ur mobile number I would delete it. Look for iptv server request on the forum. And read the post about it first

I would defo trial a good few first, what I did was try a months worth of the ones thst supply a month. Took me weeks to pick. And im still not quite satisfied lol

Hi i know the feeling.. its so hard to get everything to perfection. It is alot of trial and error. Me being such a novice on computers doesn't help. At least if u are tech minded u can do alot of the main work yourself ie setting up epg etc.

Hi I'm looking for a reliable iptv service.. HD with full EPG. 2 lines to enable record on my zgemma h2s . Foreign and English . Prepared to pay a good price if i can receive this. Also I'm absolutely useless with laptops though i do have Teamviewer if support in set up is offered. Filezilla. Putty. Extreme editor . And all the necessary programmes on my laptop as i currently have iptv but im not receiving foreign EPG on it which means i cannot pause etc on these channels and I'm not computer minded at all. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm into as many NAT GEO WILD and Animals programmes in the foreign regions as poss and all uk.. ( subtitles would be a bonus but not sure if this is possible) . deb969..

Sorry . I took my number out. Im just so bloody desperate to get this iptv sorted out ..

Back