Looking for straightforward seller of Android TV Box - an anyone help?

Hi everyone,
I have been looking at the internet for most of today looking for a reasonable "jailbroken" Android TV Box that will include showbox from a seller that offers support
I was looking for a semi "future proof" box with a amlogic S905 processor and 2GB RAM
However I would settle for a box that will deliver 1080p
Can anyone point me in the right direction or suggest a box?
I live Nottingham way
thanks for reading
Regards to all

android m8 box are good little boxes, just get one with kodi on it and install showbox yourself, might need wireless keyboard for showbox tho

You could look at the Minix Neo U1 android box. Great quality box with their own support forum as well but they are a bit on the pricey side.
As waldo176 said if you want to use showbox your gonna need an air mouse/keyboard. Have a look on amazon and ebay.
If all you want to do is use movie/sports apps you could use a chrome cast and just stream showbox, hdcinema, w.s.s from your phone/tablet to your tv.

what waldo said...you can get the m8 with a wireless keyboard from ebay for under £40 now good quality box that will handle 1080p no probs.

android m8 box are good little boxes, just get one with kodi on it and install showbox yourself, might need wireless keyboard for showbox tho

did a bit more research taking into account advice and purchased a mini m8s from gearbest and a wireless key board from good old fleabay
make sure the wireless key board is an "english one" with a rechargeable battery - plenty have us keyboard (no £ sign) and no rechargeable battery!!!
the box cost just under £30 (slowboat delivery!) and the wireless keyboard just under £8
the reviews I have read for the box say it is good for both apps and gaming - majority of the android tv boxes offered by uk based fleabayers are older tech - no doubt it won't be that long before this box is too!

keyboard.jpgmini_m8s_amlogics905.jpg

Last edited:
yes just a shame they never kept up with android version updates there has been a few custom builds .
yeh unlike some tho they use whats under the hood wel ,not like m8s absolute crap like but theres that many different boxes about now lol onlt a few descent ones tho think its no12 in quality list that 1 i said whitch aint bad realy for cost

Back