Looking to purchase zgemma h2h

Manc77

Hi all I've been looking at replacing my sky which I currently have, tried kodi which I have been impressed with but I've be looking for something similar to sky and this zgemma h2h box looks like what I'm after my main question is do I buy pre installed or would you recommend setting box up myself ? Another thing is peri stalled comes with gifts read somewhere on this site that I would be able to attain these gifts from people off this site as I'm sure places like eBay these gifts won't last many thanks for any advice Dave

have a read of the wooshbuild thread mate, just done it myself. very easy to follow and if you find any prob's lots of people on here to help.

Do not buy preinstalled, do it yourself.
Don't buy a line from ebay, request one in the general cable section, the sticky post "anyone recommend a good cable server" thread

Thanks for the replays I know there's a sponsor page to buy from is that where you all purchased your boxes from been out of the seen quite a while so will be asking loads more questions as I go along

Back